Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Blogger issues and forsythia

Forsythia on the Brooklyn Promenade.

Thank you for your responses about 66 Square Feet (the Food). Blogger is not allowing me to respond to your comments, and this may mean that in general comments are disabled until the issue is resolved by Google.

Seem to be a slew of Blogger problems recently (image uploads, comments, and editing are dodgy), so it's rather disquieting. I'm going to switch back to Internet Explorer temporarily to see if the problems are Firefox-related. And dump all my cookies*.

I just love technical rant posts, don't you? So interesting.

So - this blog will stay the same, and the recipes will go over to the food blog!

*Update, one minute later: Huh, weird: I cleared all my cookies, and voila. It's all working!

Go to Tools (in your browser, top left), Options, Privacy, Show Cookies, Remove all cookies. Of course this will mean that you need to type out addresses, usernames and passwords from scratch wherever you use them.

This has to be the most boring post I have ever written. I promise not to do it ever again.

3 comments:

  1. This is NOT a booring post. It's important to dump the cookies and temporary internet files everyday. You'd be amazed at how many times the computer freezes or gets a mind of its own because of the cookies. Thanks for keeping us updated...you are a big help...and amazing photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, daffodils! I saw my first ones today in Denver. I love yellow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. defragmenting and emptying the cache also help. i'd explain how to do these things but every time i remember to try, i've forgotten how and spend a shockingly long time rediscovering the processes.

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.