Saturday, December 1, 2007

It is Decembrrrrrrr


Noon today

I'm really not kidding when I tell people that roses are the longest blooming flower-option for their gardens. The temperature this evening was 30'F when I stepped out of the house to go shopping for dinner, and outside on the now-dark terrace the last roses of 2007 still bloomed. I'm not sure how many of the buds will still open before things get too rough for them...

And when Vince is here next week he will have to take a new blog picture of me, muffled in something warm. The one on the left, taken by Christopher in May, is making me shiver.

3 comments:

  1. En avril, ne te découvre pas d’un fil. En mai, fait ce qu’il te plait. En décembre, restez dans votre chambre. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer, Blogger is getting cheap. I can no longer leave a comment with my own web site without being logged in as a blogger user. Segregation!

    ReplyDelete

Comments on posts older than 48 hours are moderated (for spam control) . Yours will be seen! Unless you are a troll. Serial trollers are banned.